what is Hgh Humatrope pen lilly 24mg 72iu
Somatropin (rDNA origin) for Injection
CARTRIDGES Hgh Humatrope pen lilly 24mg 72iu CARTRIDGES ARE ONLY TO BE USED WITH HUMATROPEN® OR HUMATROPEN® 3 INJECTION DEVICES.
Important Things to Know
It is important to learn the names of the parts of the Humatrope Cartridge Kit and how these parts work before injecting yourself or your child. Make sure you have been properly trained by your nurse, pharmacist or doctor before you mix the drug (add the diluent liquid to the dry Humatrope powder) or inject it. Wash your hands and be careful to follow the instructions given to you by your nurse, pharmacist or doctor. After mixing, throw away the diluent syringe in a puncture-resistant container such as the type your nurse, pharmacist or doctor has told you to use.
Humatrope must be kept refrigerated (36° to 46°F [2° to 8°C]) before and after it is mixed. Do not freeze. Once Humatrope has been mixed and is in liquid form, it must be used within 28 days. Throw away any mixed Humatrope left over after 28 days. Before giving an injection, check the date on the cartridge. Do not use the cartridge if it has expired.
Hgh Humatrope pen lilly 24mg 72iu CARTRIDGES SHOULD NOT BE USED IF THE PATIENT IS ALLERGIC TO METACRESOL OR GLYCERIN.
• one cartridge with 6, 12, or 24 mg of dried Humatrope
• one prefilled syringe with diluent (the liquid used to mix the dried Humatrope)
NOTE: There are three kinds of Humatrope cartridges that have different amounts of Humatrope (6, 12, or 24 mg). Make sure that you have the cartridge that your doctor prescribed.
Mixing the Humatrope in the Cartridge
Use only the prefilled diluent syringe to mix the Humatrope in the cartridge. DO NOT use the diluent that
comes in the Humatrope vial box, or any other liquid.
About the Device of Hgh Humatrope pen lilly 24mg 72iu
Humatrope® is available in 6 mg, 12 mg, and 24 mg cartridges for use in the HumatroPen® injection device.
- The Hgh Humatrope pen lilly 72i ui designed to provide a wide range of doses and allow for precise dose adjustments.
- Each Hgh Humatrope pen lilly 24 mg 72iu comes with a hidden needle cover that allows you to inject with the needle hidden from view.
You will receive a User Manual with the HumatroPen, and instructions on mixing the Humatrope (also known as reconstitution) with your cartridges. Carefully read the User Manual before using the HumatroPen, and read the Patient Information with mixing instructions before using a new cartridge. You can also view the User Manual for the HumatroPen by selecting one of the links in User Manual section of this page.
SELECT SAFETY INFORMATION
- If you are allergic to metacresol or glycerin, you should not mix Hgh Humatrope pen lilly 24mg 72iu with the supplied diluent. Reactions at the injection site are the most common allergic reactions. If you have had an allergic reaction to growth hormone, you should not take Humatrope.